Dose a lawyer have to stand up for first Appearances or can…

Customer Question
Dose a lawyer have...

Dose a lawyer have to stand up for first Appearances or can I get a friend to do so and set for another day

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Fort McMurray Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am trying to get a lawyer but no luck so far and have court in the morning but I can’t miss any more work or take chances of getting fired I just want put over till my days off

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not that I know of I am seeking a lawyer for these matters

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Is it too late to discuss this?