Unfortunately I am looking for Real Estate Law. I am a

Customer Question
Hello, Unfortunately I am...

Hello, Unfortunately I am looking for Real Estate Law

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I am a realtor and this is a complex question so thanks I see there are no real estate lawyers son this website so i will check somewhere else. Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Langley

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do you have a Real Estate Lawyer in Langley or lower mainland? What is the cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

KK. So it is a real estate lawyer correct?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I can answer your question but I cannot act for you.

I can see you asked about the costs. Were you told clearly what you have been charged and if so do you want to go ahead?

Hello I would like to deal with a BC Real Estate lawyer and I mentioned this when I chatted earlier.