Ive had a horrible experience with wcb work safe feel I need…

Customer Question
Ive had a horrible...

Ive had a horrible experience with wcb work safe feel I need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in british colombia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None at this time....am going to Kamloops to set up a knee operation that wcb refused to help me it happened in 2001 and hv suffered since

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that a surgeon recommended surgery years ago wcb closed my file

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation but I don't really understand the facts.

Are you saying the accident happened 17 years ago?

Why did WCB turn down your claim and why did you wait this long to deal with it?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!