Question regarding Accessory Uses and Structures as out in…

Customer Question
Hello Debra, Question regarding Accessory Uses...
Hello Debra,
Question regarding Accessory Uses and Structures as laid out in the Land Use BY-Law For Lawrencetown: Section 4.13 (a) states accessory buildings shall not "be used for human habitation except where a dwelling is permitted accessory use"
What qualifies as 'permitted accessory use'? If the accessory building is for the caretaker of the property, is this considered 'permitted accessory use'? What about housing for volunteer farm-hands? Or housing for a personal health caregiver?
Looking forward to your response, thank you for your time.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/26/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry but I cannot find the answer. I am replying here so that I can opt out and then another expert can try to find the answer.

Thanks