Is it possible for me to sue my apartment

Customer Question
Hi there , is...

Hi there , is it possible for me to sue my apartment superintendent/landlord for negligence ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes that's exactly what it is , no maintenance is done in my apartment or up keep,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have filed many reports to my superintendent for many damaged items that they actually cause for the past 2-3 years and not one thing has been fixed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you saying you asked them to repair things but the never do?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!