Need attorney for representation for Alberta company

Customer Question
Need attorney for representation...

Need attorney for representation for Alberta company extraprovincially registering in BC

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Alberta lawyer about this?

No. Just need to register existing Alberta corporation in BC., NWPTA application requires attorney in BC for representation

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

At the application stage where needing an attorney in BC. Item 6 - Attorney
(Required Information: One or more must be appointed. The attorney may be an individual resident in BC or a company incorporated in BC. Both the
attorney mailing and delivery addresses must be supplied. Attorney information is optional if the Alberta corporation's head office mailing and delivery
address are located in British Columbia.)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have already reserved the name in BC and have NR number

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

Are you asking how to find a lawyer or were you hoping to find a lawyer on this site.

I can suggest how to find a lawyer but that is all.

Let me know if that will help.

Thanks

It was my understanding that this site provided the BC attorney.
I can find one myself. I don't need to pay a service for this.
How do i get my money refunded?