Was divorced in 2003 but was a wreck emotionally. Looking…

Customer Question
Was divorced in 2003...

Was divorced in 2003 but was a wreck emotionally. Looking back I know I could have had a better settlement. So many yrs later as I face retirement is there any way I can renegotiate terms of the divorce legally?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Done deal but I was not in right mind

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by province. What province are you in?

BC BC

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Asking about the time frame - can I legally revisit terms of divorce settlement so it is more balanced? He threatened me at the time with loss of my children so I gave in to his terms

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR TIME WITHOUT MY CONSENT
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

You have been charged for this question. Are you saying you did not consent?

No consent
No consent to pay

Then please speak to customer service. I sent them a message asking them to reach out to you last night but then the question was back on the list this morning.

The lawyers on this site are not employees of the site. We have no idea about your account or what you paid. We just log into the site the way you do and see a list of questions and choose which to answer.

But the site does not see your posts to me.

Please contact customer service. I am opting out so I won't see any more replies from you as I cannot continue to spend time on your post for free. I cannot afford that.

No payment involved. Cannot afford it now
No charge or payment. I do not consent