Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am an international student on F1 visa in USA pursuing my
Debra, Lawyer
I am an international student on F1 visa in USA pursuing my masters degree and will graduate in December. I am currently employed at a company in new jersey and their client is desjardin and i am to t… read more
i m sajjad ahmad.i did my master degree from pakistan and now
Debra, Lawyer
i m sajjad ahmad.i did my master degree from pakistan and now i have to come to usa on k3 visa.i worked for 5 years as an accountant in pakista. and i can speak,write,read english. my question is that… read more
I am F1 visa right now in USA can i apply for PR in canada,
Debra, Lawyer
I am F1 visa right now in USA can i apply for PR in canada … read more
Hi. I have a dual masters degree from Columbia University
Debra, Lawyer
Hi. I have a dual master's degree from Columbia University and I have had 2+ years of full time experience in both the IT field and in College and Vocational teaching. I don't have an offer from a Can… read more
I graduated from a Canadian university with a four-year degree.
Debra, Lawyer
I graduated from a Canadian university with a four-year degree. Right now I am working as an independent recruitment consultant with a headhunting agency and I get compensated on 100% commission. Whil… read more
Im considering applying for a Canadian visa. Im currently a
Debra, Lawyer
Im considering applying for a Canadian visa. Im currently a single 24 year old male adult with a masters degree from CMU. Im interested in applying with my partner and want to know if we would have a … read more
I am a Lebanese citizen currently completing my PhD degree
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
I am a Lebanese citizen currently completing my PhD degree in the US. I have been on a J1 and later on F1 student visa for the past 4 years. I would like to apply for an immigration visa to Canada as … read more
Dear Sir, I am from Pakistan, i got scholorship from US govt.
Debra, Lawyer
Dear Sir, I am from Pakistan, i got scholorship from US govt. and now i ama on J1 visa in USA for one year, i arrived in USA in june 2010. During my stay here i want to visit my uncle's family in cana… read more
I am a psychiatrist and my wife is master degree pharmacist
Debra, Lawyer
I am a psychiatrist and my wife is master degree pharmacist (33 and 28) we are planning to immigrate to canada where I have a permanent resident brother, I want to inquire about my chances and wehter … read more
my wife to take a masters degree in dance @ the univercity
Debra, Lawyer
my wife to take a masters degree in dance @ the univercity of utah U.S.A..and for the last two years the children ( linda is 15years old @ sean is 11years [email protected] sean is my son born in white rock, B.C. … read more
Im a masters student at the university in calgary. A year
Debra, Lawyer
I'm a masters student at the university in calgary. A year after I started my masters, the supervisor brought me a contract stating that all intellectual propery during my position as research assista… read more
Greetings! My name isXXXXX from Kosovo and I would
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
Greetings! My name isXXXXX from Kosovo and I would like to immigrate to Canada. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Geography, I am a Master of Spatial Planning and Regonal Development and currently I am wo… read more
Hi Sir, I have completed my bachelor degree in english medium
Debra, Lawyer
Hi Sir, I have completed my bachelor degree in english medium at one of the best university in Sri Lanka and I have a certificate to prove my english ability from my university. When I am applying for… read more
when child support stops . my children have finished their
Debra, Lawyer
when child support stops . my children have finished their school .two of them have university degree, and one is working now but he wants to change his career, after he studiedat the college 3years c… read more
I overstayed in USA from for 3 years , one of my daugther
Debra, Lawyer
I overstayed in USA from for 3 years , one of my daugther is usa citizen.. Now I live in Germany with my kids . Can I immigrate to Canada to work and live there with my kids ? Thank you...… read more
My wife is on a 3 year work visa from the usa to canada. I
Debra, Lawyer
My wife is on a 3 year work visa from the usa to canada. I was offered a job in BC and accepted. They need me to begin on the 6th of march, very soon. Is it possible to obtain my work visa @ the borde… read more
I hold an Indian passport and completed my masters degree in
Debra, Lawyer
I hold an Indian passport and completed my masters degree in America. I have been working since 2015. I have not been able to make it in the H1B lottery for the last 3 years. I am considering express … read more
hi, i am kashish from london,u.k. I am citizen of india, I
Debra, Lawyer
hi, i am kashish from london,u.k. I am citizen of india, I had just completed my masters degree in london, now I am on " Post Study Work " visa in london. I had visa uptill feb 2011. Kindly let me kno… read more