I was common law with a woman for 4 years the family kicked…

I was common law...

I was common law with a woman for 4 years the family kicked me out I had a lawyer she said I had a good case now I don't hear from her

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Haven't filled out anything always they wanted was my stuff out of the house once that was all done I don't hear from them I had Investments with my partner and I had another house which she held a mortgage and I lived with her in the big house for 4 years the family not answering my questions they just wanted me a out at first they said to divide it three ways because they know their mother would have wanted that but now nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by province. What province are you in?

I'm in Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She wanted me to have 80% she wanted me to stay in the house and look after the dogs and live there I think everybody knew this but is ignored she wrote down things in the hospital but the papers were taken I never got a chance the family showed up today she went in the hospital I had arranged her to do the will with the family the week before to finish it with a family member so the family couldn't be mad at me if she left too much but they never came to do the will

5/17/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation but I don't really understand the facts.

Did your common law spouse die?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
she did
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't call you right now.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to find a lawyer that will do this on consignment I hired a good Law Firm they said I had a good case she told me to ask them for something in writing and when I did everything went really bad they said a lot of mean things to me and change their mind but everything now my lawyer will not get back to me nobody is talking to me not to family my lawyer nobody
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Daughter of my common law Woman My Lady daughter is doing everything to do with her estate and she's a lawyer downtown to
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Debra you there

Yes sorry.

I will review the posts now.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay thanks

I am sorry for your loss.

Are you saying there is no Will and there is a house that you contributed to its value and you want to claim an interest in the house?

Debra, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I stay at work now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If you are to busy let me know I have work in the morning k
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like to get what my lady wanted for me

The site tried calling you twice and you didn't answer.

You also opted me out and I had to get the site to opt me back in.

How would you like to proceed?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Call me please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry this site is confusing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But notification phone number was wrong I fixed it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Try again please I seen your call come up

The site has now placed four calls. The last two went directly to voice mail.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Weird I have my phone in my hand

Did you now that the call is from San Francisco?

Did you check your voicemail.

The expert doesn't call. The site calls the expert and the customer and links them up some how.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No but I know now it's from San Francisco I didn't know
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It will go through now call me now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much good advice and thank you have a great night

You have a good night too!