Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Can you recommend a lawyer in Chilliwack, BC who does appeals?
Debra, Lawyer
Can you recommend a lawyer in Chilliwack, BC who does appeals? My husband is incarcerated in Kent Institution in Agassiz?… read more
ONTARIO FAMILY LAW LAWYERS ONLY i HAVE a custody and spousal
Debra, Lawyer
ONTARIO FAMILY LAW LAWYERS ONLY i HAVE a custody and spousal matter going on i Ontario and the other side's lawyer is threatning to ask for an adjournment. She sent me 78 pages of materials to respond… read more
who are the best legal aid lawyers in mississauga, ontario
Debra, Lawyer
who are the best legal aid lawyers in mississauga, ontario for family law on custody battles… read more
I'm trying to find a Canadian Family law firm that practices
Debra, Lawyer
I'm trying to find a Canadian Family law firm that practices in Canada and the U.S. Can you recommend any? … read more
I am dealing with a family law matter in family court in Ontario.
Debra, Lawyer
I am dealing with a family law matter in family court in Ontario. I need to find someone who understands the parental alienation syndrom and find out how long it takes for an assessment to determine i… read more
Can you recommend a family law lawyer in Calgary that is worth
Debra, Lawyer
Can you recommend a family law lawyer in Calgary that is worth the money they charge. April… read more
Can you recommend a lawyer in Whitehorse who has experience
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Can you recommend a lawyer in Whitehorse who has experience in dealing with short term disability claims. Thank you.… read more
Do you deal with Canadian family law and child support.
Debra, Lawyer
Hi - Do you deal with Canadian family law and child support … read more
Thank you for your answer. Please recommend a local counsel
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
Thank you for your answer. Please recommend a local counsel or lawyer in Haamilton or in Toronto, Ontario, Canada who can help me on the matter XXXXX XXXXX… read more
Who would you recommend medical malpractice lawyer in
Debra, Lawyer
Who would you recommend for a medical malpractice lawyer in Edmonton or Calgary? My son had knee surgery and has had numerous complications and has been told by 2 other orthopaedic surgeons that the i… read more
Wondering who you might recommend as one of the top lawyers
Debra, Lawyer
Good afternoon. Wondering who you might recommend as one of the top lawyers dealing with strata members rights and related issues. … read more
ONTARIO LAWYERS ONLY I am a litigant in a family law matter
Debra, Lawyer
ONTARIO LAWYERS ONLY I am a litigant in a family law matter concerning custody and spousal support. I am the applicant in this matter and am currently responding to materials by the other side. I have… read more
How do I go about selecting an experienced and respected
Debra, Lawyer
How do I go about selecting an experienced and respected family law lawyer in Barrie, Ontario to handle a child custody matter? … read more
Can you give me numbers to some good family law lawyers in ...
Debra, Lawyer
Can you give me numbers to some good family law lawyers in winkler manitoba. Also can we get help from a lawyer in canada if we are living in texas?… read more
I want to evict my tenant and want to do it right. Do you
Debra, Lawyer
I want to evict my tenant and want to do it right. Do you think a lawyer preparation of notice is recommended? … read more
Hi, there, Could you recommend a few good immigration lawyers
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, there, Could you recommend a few good immigration lawyers in Great Vancouver area? My friend is thinking of applying BC PNP for international student but there is a little issue she has and defini… read more
Are you able to answer a question on family law in ontario?
Debra, Lawyer
Are you able to answer a question on family law in ontario? … read more
Can you recommend a Toronto lawyer or legal group that can
Debra, Lawyer
Can you recommend a Toronto lawyer or legal group that can help you get a cancellation of a timeshare located at Carriage Hills near Orillia, ON? What do they generally charge? I don't have any mortga… read more