Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Landlord is asking for a rent increase, I have asked
Debra, Lawyer
Landlord is asking for a rent increase, I have asked for repairs to be done in apartment. I live on third floor, there has been water damage and horrible paint peeling I have asked several times, both… read more
I live in Arnprior have been informed by my landlord that
Debra, Lawyer
hi I live in Arnprior have been informed by my landlord that they want to do a rent increase due to tax increases … read more
my rent is inclusive. my landlord wants to increase my rent
Debra, Lawyer
my rent is inclusive. my landlord wants to increase my rent by 40 per cent of total utilities as well as a rent increase of 50 dollars per month. the current rent is 1000 dollars per month and the las… read more
In Ontario how many years can the landlord go back and
Debra, Lawyer
In Ontario how many years can the landlord go back and increase rent previously not increased … read more
My landlord wants to increase my rent $300, my rent is $700
Debra, Lawyer
my landlord wants to increase my rent $300, my rent is $700 right now but after I paid the rent yesterday they called saying I need to pay 300 more for a small room. this was never discussed. I asked … read more
I want to ask about landlord and tenant lawyer. Canada
Debra, Lawyer
I rented my basement by reference from our friend I did not make lease and now this people are causing too much problem like smoke alarm went off 8 times in three months … read more
I got disconnected i was from ontario asking about help with
Debra, Lawyer
hi there i got disconnected i was from ontario asking about help with a situation with my passport application … read more
Hello, a question about Landlord and Tenant law in Ontario.
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, a question about Landlord and Tenant law in Ontario. I have a 6-unit building in Port Credit, Mississauga, ON. Due to the yesterday's storm the two units in the basements have flooded completel… read more
What is the percentage annual rent increase I can ask from a
Debra, Lawyer
What is the percentage annual rent increase I can ask from a tenant in my condominium? … read more
Ulysses 101 I have some questions to ask about a conflicte
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
Ulysses 101 : I have some questions to ask about a conflicted property situation here in Ontario involving 8 + - titled holder on title whereby one property holder (my family) has paid their share of … read more
I am renting a house in Toronto, Ontario. Of course, the landlord
Debra, Lawyer
I am renting a house in Toronto, Ontario. Of course, the landlord asked for first and last months rent, and on top of that put in an extra clause in Schedule A for a $1000 deposit. Is that allowed, or… read more
What was the percentage of increase a landlord could ask for
Debra, Lawyer
What was the percentage of increase a landlord could ask for rent in 2016. … read more
I am a landlord, and I have a questions about my lease with
Debra, Lawyer
Hi I am a landlord, and I have a questions about my lease with the people renting my place … read more
i rent a place but have a question about the ontario laws about
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
i rent a place but have a question about the ontario laws about dogs,,it is a little complicated but i can explain if u answer,,im todd by the way,,my question is,,i just rented a place from my friend… read more
I have a situation in my province of Ontario. I've worked in
Debra, Lawyer
Hello - I have a situation in my province of Ontario. I've worked in the same doctors office for 19 years. I've had a fantastic relationship with my employer, outside of work we are close family frien… read more
Do you live in ontario. Ontario. I am the landlord
Debra, Lawyer
do you live in ontario JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: ontario JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the lawye… read more
I am in a situation where I live in Ontario canada and my ex
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I am in a situation where I live in Ontario canada and my ex wife lives is the states with our two children 17 and 21 years old. My ex wife will not send any proof that the oldest child is in school s… read more
My questions is a landlord tenant situation. I am the landlord.
Debra, Lawyer
My questions is a landlord tenant situation. I am the landlord. The tenant with out permission has constructed a outbuilding/utility shed on the parking lot of a 4 unit town house. I wrote a letter to… read more