Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Late 2010 I met an old female friend of mine who was going
Debra, Lawyer
Late 2010 I met an old female friend of mine who was going through a divorce (we hadn't met for around 30 years) and she decided that she wanted to come out to Canada from the UK to get a way from eve… read more
I'm looking for a divorce lawyer in Alberta Canada. Not yet.
Debra, Lawyer
I'm looking for a divorce lawyer in Alberta Canada … read more
My partner has been going through the process of divorce from
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
My partner has been going through the process of divorce from his wife; they have not been together in over 18 years. He had been using a divorce service and was awaiting the final court ruling but wa… read more
A friend of mine has been working with a mortgage broker to
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Barrister and Solicitor
A friend of mine has been working with a mortgage broker to secure a mortgage. The broker has gotten approval from a lender. However, the broker has inflated the value of the home and the lender has a… read more
I have a friend in Abuja Nigeria that has gone through the
Debra, Lawyer
I have a friend in Abuja Nigeria that has gone through the process of obtaining a Canadian visitors visa. She has been asked by what I assume to be local hired help in the Embassy there for an additio… read more
A friend of mine and his wife have been separated for over
Debra, Lawyer
A friend of mine and his wife have been separated for over 4 years after a 23 year marriage. She walked out of the marriage to live with another man. My friend assumed most of the family debt, had sol… read more
I a female who has been accused of harassment by a female go
Debra, Lawyer
I a female who has been accused of sexual harassment by a female go worker.. My HR department has set up a meeting with me to question me on this matter.. Would I bring a lawyer to this meeting..… read more
A friend of mine is in jail,he has a lawyer who he has retained
LawyerProfessor, Lawyer
A friend of mine is in jail,he has a lawyer who he has retained but the lawyer has not question him regarding the allegations that were made against him,he has been paid 3 times during court appearanc… read more
My husbands female friend and former coworker who has left
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
My husband's female friend and former coworker who has left Vancouver 13years ago but still in contact by Facebook and who hasn't even seen each other for that length of time sent my husband an email … read more
I have been going through the process of trying to obtain a
Ulysses101
I have been going through the process of trying to obtain a separation agreement for 9 months and my ex just won't come to a fair and reasonable settlement agreement. We have been to several conferenc… read more
A friend of mine was fired from his job because of lies and
Debra, Lawyer
A friend of mine was fired from his job because of lies and the union has not helped him. I worked along with him and know he was let go in bad faith. The union says because he was on probation he can… read more
A friend of mine is very concerned that her fathers estate
Debra, Lawyer
A friend of mine is very concerned that her fathers estate has not been dealt with by her sister who is a lawyer here in Alberta. Her father passed away coming up on 5 years ago. Every time she tries … read more
I am looking for a lawyer to represent a friend of mine who
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
I am looking for a lawyer to represent a friend of mine who has been certified under the mental health act based on false information from her ex boyfriend who has threatened her not to seek sole cust… read more
My boyfriend has recently tried to help out his friend who asked him to cash a
Debra, Lawyer
My boyfriend has recently tried to help out his 'friend' who asked him to cash a cheque for him. This friend had been issued a cheque from his father for $3500 and asked my boyfriend if he could cash … read more
A friend of mine has been denied the refugee status request
Debra, Lawyer
A friend of mine has been denied the refugee status request in the USA and is now detained to be deported back to his country Rwanda where he will face persecution and prison. How can he immigrate to … read more
A friend of mine who is not a Canadian Citizen is married to
Debra, Lawyer
A friend of mine who is not a Canadian Citizen is married to one. He is refusing to process her papers to obtain permanent status, due to the fact that the marriage has gone sour. They have a five yea… read more
A friend of mine has been served with a summons from Her Majesty
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
A friend of mine has been served with a summons from Her Majesty the Queen based on an information from an individual in which he prays that my friend will be ordered into a Recognizance (Peace Bond).… read more
If I compared an old friend of mine to an invertebrate and
Debra, Lawyer
If I compared an old friend of mine to an invertebrate and called him spineless over facebook can I be sued for slander?… read more