Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
IM from Kitchener Ontario. My son turned 18 in January of
Debra, Lawyer
I'M from Kitchener Ontario. My son turned 18 in January of 2014. He hasn't had sex yet as far as I am aware, but I am concerned anyway. can my son have sex now with Married adult woman still married. … read more
I have been with the company 18 years. The Company has grown
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
I have been with the company 18 years. The Company has grown and is retructuring and my position has changed and now contains skills that I do not have and as a result was away on stress leave. Upon m… read more
My son has been charged with assault with a weapon, a paintball
Debra, Lawyer
My son has been charged with assault with a weapon, a paintball gun and also mischief. He just turned 18. Should we retain a lawyer? Is he still eligible for alternative measures? What does a criminal… read more
I have been divorced for 6 years now. My x husband was paying
Debra, Lawyer
I have been divorced for 6 years now. My x husband was paying child support only. My daughter has turned 18 and now has decided to live with her father. Am I entitled to receive any alimony.… read more
My 14 year old daughters boyfriend just turned 18 years old.
Debra, Lawyer
My 14 year old daughter's boyfriend just turned 18 years old. They've been dating for almost 6 months. What is the law about consensual sex, and the age of a minor?… read more
My Ontario student loan has been in default for 12 years now.
Debra, Lawyer
My Ontario student loan has been in default for 12 years now. I moved to the United States and have not been able to make enough money to pay off the debt. The sum they wanted every month was impossib… read more
In Ontario if I have been common law [now just over a year]
Debra, Lawyer
In Ontario if I have been common law [now just over a year] with a woman and her two children, now due to many things she wants to end things and move out. She has applied for cooperative housing but … read more
I am sending this on behalf of my son that has been married
Debra, Lawyer
I am sending this on behalf of my son that has been married for 1and a half years. He has a son that just turned 1 years old. Lived in Edmonton , Alberta for appr. 3 years. Wife moved out 2 weeks ago,… read more
Can a deed change be challenged in Ontario after 15 years?
Debra, Lawyer
Can a deed change be challenged in Ontario after 15 years? … read more
Hi I live in Ontario My child just turned 18 in aug 12 I
Debra, Lawyer
Hi I live in Ontario My child just turned 18 in aug 12 I pay child support in midle of the month (on the 15 th) Do I have to pay child support for august? My child want to start a 7 months course in f… read more
we live in New Brunswick, my son turned 18 in may, and is moving
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
we live in New Brunswick, my son turned 18 in may, and is moving to New Zealand to work for a year before going to university, does his father still need to continue to pay support? My ex wants me to … read more
My daughter has custory of her son. Who just turned 15
Debra, Lawyer
My daughter has custory of her son. Who just turned 15 months now the father went missing for 6 months got a new lawyer they gave him visit supervised by his mother for 3 hours he does not even know h… read more
I am English with permanent residence status in Ontario. My
Debra, Lawyer
I am English with permanent residence status in Ontario. My 18 year old son has the same. My wife is a Canadian citizen and we have been married for three years and together for five. I returned to En… read more
My grandson has just turned 18. He is diagnosed as autistic.
Debra, Lawyer
My grandson has just turned 18. He is diagnosed as autistic. He is deemed eligible for disability tax credit status. He resides in Ontario with his mother and younger sister. He is definitely unable t… read more
My son is 18 now not in school and has not been in school for
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
My son is 18 now not in school and has not been in school for a year. I was ordered to pay 500.00 per month for support and i increased those payments to 550.00 for the 9 years from divorce. My ex wif… read more
My son just turned 18. we live in BC and all court orders are
Debra, Lawyer
My son just turned 18. we live in BC and all court orders are in BC. I have sole custody and his Dad has joint guardianship. Can I move him to Alberta this summer without his permission? He claims to … read more
My son just turned 15 and has been living with his father for
Ulysses101
My son just turned 15 and has been living with his father for 12 years, we have joint custody in our seperation agreement with Matt residing with his father, I see him whenever I want but usually ever… read more
My son, 18 years old, has been arrested of a controlled
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
My son, 18 years old, has been arrested for possession of a controlled substance, schedule 2, over 30grams. What are the first steps we should take.… read more