Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am trying to find out if we can get permanent residency
Debra, Lawyer
Hi I am trying to find out if we can get permanent residency for my Nephew who is now 25. He has landed immigration papers back in 1995 when he landed with his parents. His parents only stayed for 3 m… read more
I am trying to find out if there is a form to fill out for
Debra, Lawyer
Good morning Yes, I am trying to find out if there is a form to fill out for transferring guardianship of a minor My grandson lived with me for a year (up until September 2016). His parents too him ba… read more
I am trying to find out what legally I can do to get an apartment/unit
Debra, Lawyer
I am trying to find out what legally I can do to get an apartment/unit renovated that was supposed to be renovated in 2006 when I purchased it. However, the unit is in Prince George and I live in Vanc… read more
I am trying to find out if as a grandparent how would I go
Debra, Lawyer
I am trying to find out if as a grandparent how would I go about getting custody of my grandson … read more
we are trying to find out how to go about see our grandsons.
Debra, Lawyer
we are trying to find out how to go about see our grandson's. we have thought for a while the condition they were living in were pretty bad. so we would just show up to get them because of this. we we… read more
Where can I find an attorney to help my 87 year old mother
Debra, Lawyer
Where can I find an attorney to help my 87 year old mother who is being financially abused by one of her grandsons?… read more
I am trying to find out if my currently employer can
Debra, Lawyer
I am trying to find out if my currently employer can actually stop me from working in my area. There is a clause in my contract 18.1 and 18.2 that states I can not work within 50km of the office that … read more
I am trying to find out how to have a post removed from the
Debra, Lawyer
i am trying to find out how to have a post removed from the dirty.com … read more
We are trying to figure out what we should do legally ...
Flagbridge-CDN
Flagbridge-CDN, Principal Consultant
We are trying to figure out what we should do legally regarding the mother of my boyfriends daughter. Not only ourselves, but her parents feel that she is not emotional stable or thinking in the best … read more
I'm trying to find out some information of what I can or
Debra, Lawyer
Customer: Hi, my name is***** trying to find out some information of what I can or cannot do on behalf of my sister. Her ex had a violent episode about a month ago, and he currently has three counts o… read more
Hi there, I am trying to find out what is required to file
Debra, Lawyer
Hi there, I am trying to find out what is required to file a suit in regards XXXXX XXXXX in the workplace? I am pretty certain what I have been through is much more than conflict in the workplace and … read more
How do I go about to find out if my marriage was legal or not
Debra, Lawyer
How do I go about to find out if my marriage was legal or not? How can i find out if it was Legit?… read more
I am trying to find out how to dispute a claim from a
Debra, Lawyer
I am trying to find out how to dispute a claim from a community where I own land. Due to a change of address not being properly updated, I did not receive notifications of taxes due or lettered when t… read more
If I am receiving demeening emails at work, that attack my
Debra, Lawyer
If I am receiving demeening emails at work, that attack my character, how do I go about finding out what to do about it. Is that concidered harassment?… read more
Can find out what my former employer is saying about me?
Debra, Lawyer
Can I found out what my former employer is saying about me? I was working for a financial company for 25yrs, but ended up taking early retirement because of the department I was working in was very ho… read more
what can i do about a co worker who is doing nothing but digging
Debra, Lawyer
what can i do about a co worker who is doing nothing but digging up dirt on me from past jobs and trying to profile me as a criminal? how do i get him to cease and clean up the mess he made?… read more
Sherry, my dad passes away and has a debt for a vehicle. I
Debra, Lawyer
Sherry, my dad passes away and has a debt for a vehicle. I am trying to find out what I do with the vehicle and do I have to pay the loan? I did receive $39,000 and the loan is $17,000 Assistant: Than… read more
I am looking for a grant of probate package to fill out for
Debra, Lawyer
I am looking for a grant of probate package to fill out for my mother. How do I go about getting one as I can't find one on law depot… read more