Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Several false claims have been made against me. the police
Debra, Lawyer
Several false claims have been made against me. the police have gone to extreme lengths to build a case against me. Convinced that I am guilty. the police set-up traps and contacted my employer over t… read more
I think the company is preparing to fire me. i got a very
Debra, Lawyer
I think the company is preparing to fire me. i got a very poor appraisal that offers no specific areas of where i should improve, there are no objectives listed as to where I should improve. How shoul… read more
Got several judgements against my land and wanted to know my
Debra, Lawyer
Hi got several judgements against my land and wanted to know my options it's from 2014 March 12 was for master card possibly of 20.000 limit now bill is 64.656.18 and just put in credit bureau this ye… read more
Hello, I saw a business and got very excited. There was
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, I saw a business and got very excited. There was an offer before and i also gave the online offer with reseching the business. I wanted to review the contract with my husband but agent asked me… read more
I had my house listed with a realtor, got a very poor offer
Debra, Lawyer
I had my house listed with a realtor, got a very poor offer with ridiculous conditions and declined the offer. They came back with another offer, which was a bit better but still 15,000 below listing … read more
9 years ago I started a court case against a union for severance
Debra, Lawyer
9 years ago I started a court case against a union for severance pay with a lawyer. It took 7 years of arguing with my lawyer and the defence lawyer. As they were not acting my best interest and as I … read more
For almost 40 years I've offered several services that at
Debra, Lawyer
Greetings. For almost 40 years I've offered several services that at one time I was very busy with and was a thriving business for me. However, now that I am nearing retirement I consider my "business… read more
I was employed on First Nation reserve as Health Director &
Debra, Lawyer
I was employed on First Nation reserve as Health Director & sudden was fired without notice, offered severance package, the letter signed by our present chief & signed by acting Administration for our… read more
I was recently fired foe Harassment and Discrimination
Debra, Lawyer
I was recently fired foe Sexual Harassment and Discrimination against some Muslim Co workers. I believe the Samolians teamed up with my boss to have me fired. First what are my rights. Second should I… read more
Can a property be sold when there are several liens against
Debra, Lawyer
Can a property be sold when there are several liens against the property? The home in question has 262,000.00 in liens, a market value report was done on the home and it came in at 342,000.00, the mor… read more
Well I worked for a company and got fired when I reported
Debra, Lawyer
Well I worked for a company and got fired when I reported sexual harassment then they had me sign a release when they fired me that I can't go to the human rights commission, labor board, file a lawsu… read more
I have endured several years of harassment and bullying in
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I have endured several years of harassment and bullying in my workplace, and have always felt I had no where to turn to get help. It isn't only one person, but several, who have been doing this to me,… read more
I have had several problems at my work place i am continuosly
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
I have had several problems at my work place i am continuosly be threthened to be fired for stupid little things i would like to explain one factor my daughter has been sick and was in hospital going … read more
I just like to know if I can file a case against my employer.
Debra, Lawyer
I just like to know if I can file a case against my employer. I called sick while at work and they paid me, but they give me a warning letter because they said I refused to go downstairs to work. I wa… read more
My bands music equipment was severely damaged in a fire in
Debra, Lawyer
My band's music equipment was severely damaged in a fire in the building where we have our rehearsal space. We didn't have a lease yet nor any insurance. Is there anyway the property owner will cover … read more
I got fired yesterday and the employer responsible for the
Debra, Lawyer
I got fired yesterday and the employer responsible for the missing items in the store. I came to know about when I got a call from local police dept. When I went to store to talk about it I have been denied entry and my manager do not want to talk about it. And police has asked me to meet soon. What should I do now?? … read more
I need to know how to extend the period that I have to settle
Debra, Lawyer
I need to know how to extend the period that I have to settle on a severance package, I was fired without cause, and instructed by the Human Resource Manager to get a lawyer. The date was Dec. 19, 200… read more
I was terminated without cause , and offered a ...
Debra, Lawyer
I was terminated "without cause", and offered a severance package. What if I think I know the real reason why I was fired? I think it was because I told my boss that her "pet" employee has a volatile … read more