Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
1) How often does one party win or lose a motion for not providing
Debra, Lawyer
1) How often does one party win or lose a motion for not providing consent to the other party to amend their response when the other party had ample time and opportunity to do so? 2) Is it unlikely th… read more
Canada here. When a judge orders a losing party to pay the
Debra, Lawyer
Canada here. When a judge orders a losing party to pay the costs of the winning party, what constitutes costs? Do they include the winning party's lawyer's fees? The defendant has filed a Notice of Mo… read more
If a person doesnt want to pay the other partys legal fee
Debra, Lawyer
If a person doesn't want to pay the other party's legal fee after losing the appeal, what the other party's lawyer can legally do to collect the arrears (say, the most common means),assuming this pers… read more
what type of lawyer does cases without a fee and if the case
Debra, Lawyer
what type of lawyer does cases without a fee and if the case is won then take a percentage of the winnings.… read more
sorry I canceled out of the lawyer that was asking me to pay
Debra, Lawyer
sorry I canceled out of the lawyer that was asking me to pay but he is an ontario lawyer I need an Alberta Lawyer… read more
my qustion is if for the case that i am involve now i go to
Debra, Lawyer
my qustion is if for the case that i am involve now i go to trial and i lose the case can the other party take thier money from my home i mean to sell my home and take thier money? how many percent th… read more
Sorry to have taken up your time. We cannot afford a lawyer.
Debra, Lawyer
Sorry to have taken up your time. We cannot afford a lawyer. I was just wondering if we had a case against the school board that we could try for a lone. Customer… read more
what is my chance of winning if someone will sue me for an
Debra, Lawyer
what is my chance of winning if someone will sue me for an agreement(signed by both parties and a witness) to pay him back the amount of 2500 dollars as payment of car which he didn't sell me at the e… read more
If I lose ot partially lose my case, should I pay expense my
Debra, Lawyer
If I lose ot partially lose my case, should I pay expense my counterpart used for his law service. How the output of a law suit affects paying expense.… read more
Can a family law lawyer take a case based on getting paid from
Debra, Lawyer
Can a family law lawyer take a case based on getting paid from an auto accident tort case that was actually not settled until 6 years after he stopped doing any work on the family law case? If so, if … read more
Im looking for a lawyer that I can trust. One that will win
Flagbridge-CDN
Flagbridge-CDN, Principal Consultant
I'm looking for a lawyer that I can trust. One that will win my case. It is a custody case for my grandson, who has been in my care for 4 years. Do you have any recommendations… read more
If I lose a disbursement estate case do I have to pay both
Debra, Lawyer
If I lose a disbursement estate case do I have to pay both Lawyers or just mine? … read more
Does this cost money? I'm a co owner with my gf on a house,
Debra, Lawyer
I'm a co owner with my gf on a house, I pay the entire mortgage bills and we might break up. She is willing to sign a quit claim deed or warranty deed. … read more
How does a lawyer get paid, when an estate is going through
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
How does a lawyer get paid, when an estate is going through probate and the executer does not wnat to deal with it. Is it usually a proportion of the gross esate? Let me know.… read more
A lawyer that I plan to retain in my personal injury case
Debra, Lawyer
A lawyer that I plan to retain in my personal injury case charges $800 an hour fee. Is this excessive? If I lose the case, do I have to pay the hourly fee for disbursments? If he spends 10 hours on my… read more
i have paid a lawyer in advance to help with my case, but he
Debra, Lawyer
i have paid a lawyer in advance to help with my case, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything. Is there anything i can do to get my money back?… read more
Is it possible to sue my lawyer and win- get financing compensation What
Debra, Lawyer
Is it possible to sue my lawyer and win- get financing compensation?What I was asking her to give my family house for me, my mather and two daughters. She missinformed or misslead me to stay in our ho… read more
I have not served properly by a lawyer. It has resulted in
Debra, Lawyer
I have not served properly by a lawyer. It has resulted in Hugh loses. Is it possible to get a lawyer, who is not worried of handling Law Pro. I am unable to find one. Regards Dil Muhammad XXX-XXX-XXX… read more