Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Daniel Freudman, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Could you tell me if a person calls Crimestoppers with wrongful
Debra, Lawyer
Could you tell me if a person calls Crimestoppers with wrongful accusations what action can the accused take to defend themselves ? The identity of the tipster is protected but if it is known who the … read more
Can you tell me if an employer can make you take a whole day
Debra, Lawyer
Hi can you tell me if an employer can make you take a whole day for an appt. the person is 7 months pregnant and has 5 morning appts in the next 2 weeks . … read more
Hi can you tell me is this legal to take a photography of my
Debra, Lawyer
Hi can you tell me is this legal to take a photography of my family by my neighbeur, she don't like me, and she took the the photography from her hause by the window, sorry for my english.… read more
Hi: Could you tell me what the Ontario Employment Standards
Debra, Lawyer
Hi: Could you tell me what the Ontario Employment Standards 2000 states is the amount that should be paid to me? Thank you.… read more
In Ontario there is a restraining order against a person
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
In Ontario: there is a restraining order against a person based on completely false accusations. what can this person do to clear his name? who should he talk to? the police or a lawyer?… read more
Can you tell me if I sell my home in on Ontario and build a
Debra, Lawyer
Can you tell me if I sell my home in on Ontario and build a new home in Newfoundland do we have to pay capital gains tax ?… read more
Can you tell me how to get a CVOR and the cost please?
Debra, Lawyer
Can you tell me how to get a CVOR and the cost please? … read more
is there anyway you can tell me if there is a lien against
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
is there anyway you can tell me if there is a lien against my ex wifes mustang Beth Humble(brown) o2 mustang 4.6litre, she has calimed bankruptcy recently..?? the other name on the ownership could be … read more
A person who is pleaded guilty of theft and he is a PR in
Debra, Lawyer
A person who is pleaded guilty of theft and he is a PR in canada, can he apply for veterinary licencing in Ontario or canada… read more
What can you tell me about a law enacted in Ontario in 1926
Debra, Lawyer
What can you tell me about a law enacted in Ontario in 1926 requiring a distinctive stamp on birth certificates (perhaps O/W) for out of wedlock births?… read more
Can you quote for me any cases wherein the court has directed
Harv
Harv, lawyer
Can you quote for me any cases wherein the court has directed that those who are unschooled in law making pleadings and/or complaints shall have the court look to the substance of the pleadings rather… read more
Hello, Can you tell me if there is a law that refers to the
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Hello, Can you tell me if there is a law that refers to the term called abandonment? If so would it apply to my daughter leaving her children for a holiday without their presence? She has left her chi… read more
You can! This would be for Ontario. Here is the issue. I put
Debra, Lawyer
here is the issue. I put in a deposit on a boat but decided against the purchase. The broker has told me he wants to refund my deposit but today told me CRA has a hold on his account and he can't refund me until he resolves the issue. I would like to know if I can put a lien on the boat or a hold on it being sold until the broker has refunded me … read more
Could you please tell me the law re seat belt positioning on
Debra, Lawyer
Could you please tell me the law re seat belt positioning on one's person ( in Toronto, Ontario) ? I was wearing my seat belt last summer as I always do - one strap under the breast and the other acro… read more
Can anyone tell me if you get a judgment against someone on
Debra, Lawyer
Can anyone tell me if you get a judgment against someone on WCB in British Columbia on permanent disability are those payments attachable?… read more
Hi Could you tell me the laws regarding washrooms in the work
Debra, Lawyer
Hi Could you tell me the laws regarding washrooms in the work place. My daughter works for the town of milton in the works yard and has access to a womens washroom until 4:00 when it gets locked up. S… read more
Can you tell me the steps to take in the process of getting
Debra, Lawyer
Can you tell me the steps to take in the process of getting permanent residency in Canada for my spouse? I don't know where to start or what the criteria may be. We have 7 weeks before her visa is exs… read more
Gmrng. I was hoping you can shed some time on Ontario's
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
Gmrng. I was hoping you can shed some time on Ontario's Prostitution and solicitation law for me. … read more