Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Daniel Freudman, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My 16 year old son and 4 of his friends sprayed the contents
Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
My 16 year old son and 4 of his friends sprayed the contents of 3 fire extinguishers in an empty class room. When the fire alarm went off the school was evacuated. During evacuation a teacher fell out… read more
Our 16 year old Son is not a crown ward or in the care of FACS
Debra, Lawyer
Our 16 year old Son is not a crown ward or in the care of FACS but needed to be put in a residential placement as he has disabilities and his behaviors attributed to them were creating a dangerous liv… read more
we have a 16 yr old that uses drugs. he is in a rehab program
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
we have a 16 yr old that uses drugs. he is in a rehab program but we are having trouble getting him to understand the laws with our 13 yr old daughter and 3 yr old son. specifically when it comes to s… read more
our 16 year old son and his friend made a prank call. the
Debra, Lawyer
our 16 year old son and his friend made a prank call. the friend made threats to people on the other end. what should we do. they have no previous records and are honor students and thought this was f… read more
My son who is 16 years old sold a used ATV to another 16 year
Debra, Lawyer
My son who is 16 years old sold a used ATV to another 16 year old.....he had it for 3 weeks and then said there were several problems with it other than what he was told so he wanted his money back...… read more
can a 16 year old be forshed to leave with a parent If not,
Debra, Lawyer
can a 16 year old be forshed to leave with a parent? If not, sent copy of legeslation saporting a 16 year olds right to leave on his own. ty… read more
my 16 year old daughter caught shop lifting Shoppers drug
Debra, Lawyer
my 16 year old daughter caught shop lifting Shoppers drug mart , goods recovered , no loss to store no charges laid , parent received letter demanding 500.00 to avoid civil suit. what are my choices… read more
I have a friends 16 year old daughter living with our family.
Debra, Lawyer
I have a friend's 16 year old daughter living with our family. her parents do not want her here. she refuses to return home, which she left nov. 1, 2010. she wants her parents to relinquish guardiansh… read more
Our 11yr old son was interviewed by CTV regarding a local murder.
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
Our 11yr old son was interviewed by CTV regarding a local murder. When they asked him if his parents would allow it to air he said he wasn't sure, yet they still aired it... and have released the foot… read more
MY SON IS 16 YEARS OLD AND LIVES WITH HIS FATHER, THERE IS
Debra, Lawyer
MY SON IS 16 YEARS OLD AND LIVES WITH HIS FATHER, THERE IS A COURT ORDER THAT ME THE MOTHER AM NOT ALLOWED OVER NIGHT VISITS. THIS HAPPEND 3 -1/2 YEARS AGO. NOW MY SON IS 16 AND HE WANTS TO GO CAMPING… read more
You are awake late.. My grandmother, XXXXX, is a victim of
Debra, Lawyer
You are awake late. My name is***** grandmother, Ann XXXXX, is a victim of an illegally used Power of Attorney, one used by her son Bill XXXXX. The POA was signed by her in Dec 1999. In year 2013, whe… read more
My 91 year old friend (like a grandmother) is being sued and
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
My 91 year old friend (like a grandmother) is being sued and has been waiting 2 years to get the property lien removed from her property. A real estate broker was in the midsty of purchasing her prope… read more
I live in Ontario. Our 16 year old son (legally our ward under
Debra, Lawyer
I live in Ontario. Our 16 year old son (legally our ward under a permanent guardianship order) is engaging in very self-destructuive behaviour (drugs, alcohol, petty theft, possible trafficking). He i… read more
My son is 16 years old and was involved in some touching and
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
My son is 16 years old and was involved in some touching and kissing with a 13 year old girl, her parents have found out and gone to the RCMP in Bonnyville AB and filed for an investigation. The paren… read more
My 16 year old son was out with 5 friends last (all age
Debra, Lawyer
My 16 year old son was out with 5 friends last (all age 15-16). One of the parents bough them 24 beer from the local LCBO for them to go drink in a park. What are the legal consequences of this? None … read more
how to proceed in rescuing our grand children from their drug addicted father
CanLawyer
CanLawyer, Lawyer, mediator
Our two oldest grandchild, who are 7 and 4 years old are living with their father who is a drug addict.....the parents both living in PE have joint custody of our grand kids, but our daughter is a dru… read more
Is it illegal for a 41 year old man to be having sex with my
Mark MacDonald
Mark MacDonald, Barrister & Solicitor
Is it illegal for a 41 year old man to be having sex with my 16 year old daughter in British Columbia?… read more
I am taking my sons friend with us on our family vacation
Ulysses101
I am taking my son's friend with us on our family vacation to Disney World in Florida. The friend is 17 years old. I can get a notarized letter from he mother but the father seems to be difficult to p… read more