Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ulysses101
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a business owner in the USA. I want to sue a man in Ontario
Debra, Lawyer
I am a business owner in the USA. I want to sue a man in Ontario for libel and disparagement. Can I sue him in a US Court?… read more
I want to sue a dating service who is doing business in Ontario.
Debra, Lawyer
I want to sue a dating service who is doing business in Ontario. I did a business registration search and located their corporation profile report and their registered head office is in California. Th… read more
I want know wether or not a man wills his estate to step children
Debra, Lawyer
I want know wether or not a man wills his estate to step children that a blood relative can challenge the will in court because 34 years I was told then that they could… read more
I just want to know if I have a case. there is a woman at my
Debra, Lawyer
I just want to know if I have a case. there is a woman at my workplace who is spreading false accusations against me implying that I need to be watched because I'm sneaky & that I'm a thief. is there … read more
I want to know I I have grounds to sue a company. Port Dover
Debra, Lawyer
I want to know I I have grounds to sue a company JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by state. Customer: Port Dover Ontario JA: Anything el… read more
I have a situation and I want some advice. Ontario. No step.
Debra, Lawyer
I need the best family lawyer who habe been deal with cases like mine.i am dancer and I am 5montha preagnet ,my bf abuse me verbal and acuse me he will take the child from me because of my job.he is using drugs alcohol and hase anger management issues. I never use drugs alchool also I have 3 year old son in my own. I want to know if my job will affect me to get full custody over the baby fallow to be born.i have voice record how he screaming and abuse me verbal to prove.… read more
I am living in Ontario, but vacationing in Edmonton until Sunday.
Debra, Lawyer
I am living in Ontario, but vacationing in Edmonton until Sunday. My marriage is disintegrating and I want to know what my legal options are. I need to return to Ontario, but my husband has already to… read more
I have a step grandmother who has been diagnosed with ...
Flagbridge-CDN
Flagbridge-CDN, Principal Consultant
I have a step grandmother who has been diagnosed with alzheimers and placed into a nursing home in Ontario. When my grandfather pasted away a few years ago, she stated that there was no will. My famil… read more
Can I sue the government being disable, Gatineau Qc, No but
Debra, Lawyer
No but I just wanted know if would have a in the future … read more
I need a lawyer to answer a question about Ontario Labour
Debra, Lawyer
I need a lawyer to answer a question about Ontario Labour Board mediators … read more
Pearl... I want to know if I have a case in immigration ?IF
Debra, Lawyer
Good Morning Ma'am Pearl...I'm Jomel Suobiron I want to know if I have a case in immigration ?IF THAT'S TRUE?And who? … read more
My fiancee and I are looking for an Ontario lawyer who can
Debra, Lawyer
My fiancee and I are looking for an Ontario lawyer who can assist us in obtaining a marriage license. My fiancée and I are planning on being married in Toronto, Ontario this fall. We are both non-resi… read more
I will like to know how to put a lien on someone who owes me
Debra, Lawyer
i will like to know how to put a lien on someone who owes me money their property? … read more
I am a Quebec resident and I would like to know if I have
Debra, Lawyer
I am a Quebec resident and I would like to know if I have the right legally sue an organization in Ontario who posted my child pictures on their Facebook page without my consent. … read more
I have a court judgement since 2006 of $160,000 in Ontario
Debra, Lawyer
I have a court judgement since 2006 of $160,000 in Ontario with accident claims fund. I just want to know if there is a statue of limitations that applies to that. … read more
A legal proceeding has been commenced against me by way of
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
A legal proceeding has been commenced against me by way of a third party claim in Ontario. It says I have 20 days to respond. Can I do it myself? My wife and I have no means to hire a lawyer. We are e… read more
Hello, I have a daughter in Ontario who just had my grandson
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, I have a daughter in Ontario who just had my grandson taken away by FACS.I live in Saskatchewan. My other daughter is going to try and get temperary guardianship today, with the permission of h… read more
What are the laws in Ontario regarding procedures for a car
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer
What are the laws in Ontario regarding procedures for a car repossesion. My car was just taken what can I do? Did they have to give a written notice?… read more