Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been terminated from my job with no just cause or
Debra, Lawyer
I have been terminated from my job with no just cause or severance pay. Been 3 years with company, was verbally and mentally abused, and humiliated in front of other employees. Received final 4 days o… read more
Good day I have just been terminated fom my job , I feel without
Harv
Harv, lawyer
Good day I have just been terminated fom my job , I feel without just cause . I work for a contractor at the oil industry in fort macmurray alberta. The reason my employer gave was the person who is g… read more
I was terminated from my job without cause because of "substantial
Debra, Lawyer
I was terminated from my job without cause because of "substantial change in the job requirements and responsibilities" (two jobs put into one). Which was explained to me two weeks ago and I did not r… read more
was terminated without cause today from my job and I am devastated.
Debra, Lawyer
was terminated without cause today from my job and I am devastated. I was offered 2 months severence pay but do not know if I have to take it or if I am entitled to more. I was in the position of an o… read more
I was terminated from my job after 1.5 years without cause
Debra, Lawyer
I was terminated from my job after 1.5 years without cause and the top of my termination letter indicated "without prejudice." What does without prejudice mean in this instance and what can I tell pot… read more
there yesterday I got terminated from my job With cause
Debra, Lawyer
Hi there yesterday I got terminated from my job With cause in my termination letter it says because of stories to customers. After returning my company cell phone and key. I wasn't aloud to erase anyb… read more
I was just terminated without cause. They used performance
Debra, Lawyer
I was just terminated without cause. They used performance for things I did not get done but I was on approved leave. What can I do. My reputation for neber being fired in my 30 plus years as a profes… read more
My sister was just terminated from her job Tuesday the 11th
Debra, Lawyer
My sister was just terminated from her job Tuesday the 11th at 6:00 "without cause". She is 59 yo, divorced. Her employer has been making life at work very uncomfortable for her recently so she has be… read more
i am a white man living on a isolated reserve in northern ontario
Debra, Lawyer
i am a white man living on a isolated reserve in northern ontario . I was terminated from a job without just cause and after ten years of dedicated service. There was no notice but they did give me a … read more
My position has just been terminated without cause from a
Debra, Lawyer
My position has just been terminated without cause from a retail establishment, we are not unionized. I was in middle management. I will be receiving 8 weeks pay in lieu of notice plus I am being offe… read more
good day sir or madam I have just recently been terminated
Harv
Harv, lawyer
good day sir or madam I have just recently been terminated without just cause from my job as piping foreman in the oil and gas industry. I have contacted Alberta labor standards and obtained their for… read more
I WAS TERMINATED FROM MY JOB FOR JUST CAUSE, ON MARCH ...
Flagbridge-CDN
Flagbridge-CDN, Principal Consultant
I WAS TERMINATED FROM MY JOB FOR JUST CAUSE, ON MARCH 30TH AFTER WORKING HALF MY SHIFT,AM I ENTITLED TO MY PROFIT SHARING CHECK? ALSO I HAVEN''T RECEIVED MY R.O.E. OR MY LAST PAY CHECK, HOW LONG DO I … read more
How do i help my daughter to live with me at age 12?
Debra, Lawyer
I have joint custody of my daughter and she is asking why I never asked her who she wanted to live with - says that she has always wanted to live with me. She has never said this to me before. She is … read more
Lawyer did not do anything,but sending bill.is it fair to
Debra, Lawyer
Lawyer did not do anything,but sending bill.is it fair to pay the amount what she is asking … read more
I had a friend who was just terminated from her job. Her boss
Debra, Lawyer
I had a friend who was just terminated from her job. Her boss and a company lawyer was present and when she asked the reason why she was terminated, she was told that the company is "not at liberty to… read more
hello i was just recently terminated from my job. i was told
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
hello i was just recently terminated from my job. i was told that the reasons were because i was not being easy to work with and was giving attitude to the members of the gym. This was told ot me by t… read more
I was terminated form a job I had for 2+ years. I was able
Debra, Lawyer
Hi. I was terminated form a job I had for 2+ years. I was able to get Ei despite previous employer putting just cause on the roe. How do I fight for my severance if I can't afford a lawyer … read more
I was terminated Oct 4th without cause. I was asked by my
Debra, Lawyer
Hi I was terminated Oct 4th without cause. I was asked by my employer to sign an indemnity letter that is due today. My question is if I sign the indemnity letter, do I lose all recourse against the c… read more