I am a Nigeria residence in Nigeria, Africa, I wish to

Customer Question
I am a Nigeria...

I am a Nigeria residence in Nigeria, Africa, I wish to migrate to Canada, what is the chance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Nigerian lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

No step have been taking, but I wish to have a lawyer right from Canada who could put me through.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All I want to know is the step to be taking that will lead to me getting residential permit.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/13/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you a skilled worker?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!