I need to have a no contact order on m probation removed.

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have a no contact order on m probation removed

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Breaking the no cobr we c.f. order

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Contact Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The carges from the no contact were dropped in the end and the probation order os rhe omly thing holding us apart still

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Canada Law
4/13/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 8 days ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question. You're obviously running into some autocorrect issues.

What's your question, and how can I help you?

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
My b/f got charged by the police for assault my g/f had nothing to do with it. The charges were dropped. Before the charges were dropped he got charged a few times for breaking the no contact order and served 8 month a in jail. Now the only thing that is holding us apart still is his probation order from breaking the no contact order. How do we get this removed from the probation order for charges of breaking the no contact order which he served another 45 days for another time also? Ontario Canada

I understand, and it's unfortunate that the original charge was dropped but he's been convicted of breaches while the first charge was being processed. If he had a criminal lawyer, then contact that lawyer to discuss bringing an application to vary a probation order. He has to make that application. Your support and evidence that you have no fear of him and that you don't want a no contact order will help.

Check the existing order carefully. Often it'll says "no contact without the revocable consent" which means that he can have contact with you, if you have given his probation officer notice in writing that you're okay with that, and you can take back your permission any time if want. So if you don't have a copy of the probation order, you can get that from victim/witness services or the crown attorney's office, or his probation officer, or even his lawyer.

I hope that answers you. I'm here if you have a question or comment. If there's nothing further to discuss, may I please have a positive service rating? Ratings are how I get paid by the site for helping its customers. I'd appreciate it.

Ulysses101
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer