Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I got injured at work 5 and a half years ago. It is a back
Debra, Lawyer
I got injured at work 5 and a half years ago. It is a back injury that caused sciatica. Work told me back then that it would be better for me to go on short term disability than go through WSIB. I tru… read more
I was injured at work 2 years ago a awning spring broke and
Debra, Lawyer
I was injured at work 2 years ago a awning spring broke and vicegrips came around and got my hand injuring 3 of my 4 fingers had 14 turns on the spring just went wcb and they measured my fingers to gi… read more
I injured my back at work a few years ago. I was approved by
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I injured my back at work a few years ago. I was approved by WCB Alberta for my claim. My employer offered me work that was not on my shift and would not allow me to attend physiotherapy during this o… read more
My daughter got legally married two years back in ontario when
Harv
Harv, lawyer
My daughter got legally married two years back in ontario when spouse came on visit visa to canada. later she sponsored her spouse from srilanka. Spouse arrived her two months back but they were not l… read more
Hello I live in Toronto Ontario and my question is, two years
Debra, Lawyer
Hello I live in Toronto Ontario and my question is, two years ago I got in touch with a Toronto website development company to build a website for me, the site was a place where users can buy and sell… read more
hello I live in Toronto Ontario and my question is, two years
Debra, Lawyer
hello I live in Toronto Ontario and my question is, two years ago I got in touch with a Toronto website development company to build a website for me, the site was a place where users can buy and sell… read more
Iwas injured at work few years ago I was discriminated by my
Debra, Lawyer
Iwas injured at work few years ago I was discriminated by my employers,by ending my treatment with wcb,I lost my job and i have suffered physically for few years to present where I cant work for 4days… read more
My mother passed away 3 years ago and her original Will
Debra, Lawyer
Hi: My mother passed away 3 years ago and her original Will cannot be foum … read more
I live in Ontario, Ive worked full time for almost two years
Debra, Lawyer
I live in Ontario, I've worked full time for almost two years at an Engineering firm. I am on a Contract - Salary and Benefits. I have a dependant and I also run my own home based business after hours… read more
My e-husband was injured at work 5 years ago and received a
Debra, Lawyer
My e-husband was injured at work 5 years ago and received a brain injury, he hasn't been back to work yet. He is receiving Worker's Compensation and is trying to get CPP. In the interim it has effecte… read more
I have worked at 1 company in Ontario for 24 years now, all
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I have worked at 1 company in Ontario for 24 years now, all as a Manager. Last year they changed my job title, changed my direct report, left my pay the same and my responsibilities altered slightly s… read more
I came to Canada (Toronto, Ontario) three months ago in 21st
Debra, Lawyer
I came to Canada (Toronto, Ontario) three months ago in 21st October 2008. I had social assistance from Ontario Works until December 31st 2008. In January 14th I am moved to Quebec city and officially… read more
My husband and I sold our home in PEI this fall. We moved
Debra, Lawyer
My husband and I sold our home in PEI this fall. We moved back to Ontario two years ago for better jobs and to be closer to our family. Our home was on the market for two years and we continued to pay… read more
I have left my husband, we were living Ontario and I came
Debra, Lawyer
I have left my husband, we were living Ontario and I came back to Alberta with my two children. Can he order the children back to Ontario? What can i do?… read more
I am a Permanent Resident of Canada, Province of Quebec, I
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
I am a Permanent Resident of Canada, Province of Quebec, I originally came here 2 years ago on a work visa. My fiance who is also a US citizen as I still currently am is serving time in a Federal Pris… read more
I have lived with my partner for a little over 2 years now
Debra, Lawyer
I have lived with my partner for a little over 2 years now here in Ontario. I moved with him from BC back to ontario. I have paid for everything in the relationship, my ex uses his depression as a cru… read more
Hi, my question is I came to Canada 2 and half year ago with
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, my question is : I came to Canada 2 and half year ago with my parents when i was 17 now im 20 im a refugee claiment and they are going to stop refugee status and leave the country i recently got m… read more
i got the permanent residence in oct 2008, after two months
Debra, Lawyer
i got the permanent residence in oct 2008, after two months left the country... came back a month ago... i am a seaman, having to be away for aprox. 6 months in a year... First, I would like to know, … read more