I have had a melanoma cancer removed from my nose. the

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a melanoma cancer removed from my nose. the doctor that performed this did the removal and sent me home , with no skin graft. I have ben wearing a bandage for the opast 12 days, 2 calls to her office with no reply, my nose will be scared and deformed. what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing, i want to call a lawyer today to see what my options are

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just where i stand legally

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
4/2/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this

When did you start calling the office?

This question is back on the open list. I am not sure why.

If you tried to post something it did not go up so can you please try again?

Thanks