Reading my story any advice. I knew my wife from the

Customer Question
Reading my story any...

Reading my story any advice

Lawyer's Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.

I knew my wife from the internet and got married for seven years and luckily no kid. All these years always money money and she never go to work everything from top to bottom I’m responsibility. Last 2 years gave $120,000.00 and she invested in stock and made money never told me not even helped to pay mortgage for the present house in Toronto . She went down to buy Benz and went into an accident then no money to pay for the repair then begged me to help then I became to know. She bought this car and having another man and let this man used the car etc. Who am I? The present house in Toronto used my house in Edmonton ( Ipaid off before married to her) to borrow money plus cash to have the down payment and have large mortgage she wanted to stay in Toronto. Recently she kept asking me to give her $100,000.00 and wouldn’t take anything from me then she will back to China.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

Now I discovered from her document that she was divorced before by used different name to come in to refugee camp Toronto . I really thought I’m a victim and been cheated what should I do? I need help please.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Canada Law
3/30/2018
Lawyer: 11012014Jah,
 replied 24 days ago
11012014Jah

Hi,I'm Jules, a LPC,I am reviewing your relationship question now. It really seems that you may need to explore the possibility of using an attorney to help you discern the presence of "fraud" that may have occurred. It sounds like her behaviors may be more reflective of a pattern of financial manipulation and abuse.....

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I’m afraid I will lost my house and forgot to mentioned borrowed about approximately &27,000.00 from my brother to get through my hardship as I’m a contraction worker working certain month of the year. Hopefully I can sell the Toronto house , pay the money back to my brother, and get back my Edmonton house to be myself no more headache. Please guide me all the way thank you
Lawyer: 11012014Jah,
 replied 24 days ago

It does sound like you have a great deal to work through. I am mental health and relationship counselor, so I am not sure this is my area of expertise. I really wish that I could help you. What I will try and do is connect you with the correct category of support :)

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Let me think about before talking on my cell very costly
Lawyer: 11012014Jah,
 replied 24 days ago

I believe the phone offer is an automated offer. You can disregard it :)

Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 24 days ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Please tell me what kind of lawyer should I require to deal with my case , I just want to get the right lawyer because the fee is very expensive which I don’t afford to make mistakes
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 21 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am a family lawyer in Canada and happy to help.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you saying your spouse has gone back to China now?

What is your specific question?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 20 days ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor