I am selling my property and the buyers want to know if we…

Customer Question
I am selling my...

I am selling my property and the buyers want to know if we have a lien on it.t

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In Gibsons BC

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Thanks for that information but what is your specific question?

Do I need to hire a lawyer to find out if the property has a lien on it?
Pretty sure it does not but they want it in writing.
I am not going to call you.
I will go and talk to someone face to face

I am not the one asking for the call. Is the site that offers this option.

Do you want to continue online or would you prefer to stop?