I am curious on how to go about if you can in family law of…

Hello I am curious...

Hello I am curious on how to go about if you can in family law of the opposing person perjury most of the court documents and then filing a false contempt in order to get their way with the sitting Judge

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?

Yes the have filed multiple applications and motions with very untrue information for the judge and the filed a false contempt order and the judge resided with the opponent and now the OCL letter has come in and it favours myself to have my child returned to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by province. What province are they in?

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am fourth semester Law Clerk so I am also wondering once this is done can any of this be used in civil court

The Civil Court question was meant to say can I use any of the sworn document from the opponent and the false contempt as evidence in civil court
3/28/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Ok thank you

Are you asking about impugning the credibility of the party?

no thank you
to give you more information it is not even my ex he is on my side, it is his mother.
Maybe what I am really asking is can I Sue her Intentional Infliction of Mental Suffering, Libel Defamation on sworn documents and Malicious Prosecution in a civil court, as this is happening in a family court, and I have been told that they really do not take perjury serious in family court, even though it has kept me from my 9 year old son for 14 months

You can try to use this as evidence. The other side may try and oppose but even if they do the judge will have heard about what you have.

It is admissible as evidence so long as you can prove that it is relevant and if another court has found that this woman has committed perjury it is generally considered relevant in most civil cases.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Debra, Lawyer
Thank you just one more question how do I get the court to acknowledge the perjury just through the lawyer?

I don't know what you mean. Please clarify a bit more.