I'm looking for a Lawyer in Calgary Canada? Korol Would you…

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a Lawyer in Calgary Canada? Bruce Korol Would you be able to locate him for me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Internet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I do not want to locate him. I'm looking for his professional history and office.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

He went to University of Alberta.

I was able to locate this person on the Law Society's directory.

He became a lawyer in 2008 and is not practicing.

There is no other information available to the public on the site.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Why does he not practice law anymore?

I don't know. The site only has this information. I cannot find out anything more. It doesn't even how that he ever did practice. I cannot even confirm that as it not a matter of public record.

Is there a way to find out if he has a criminal record? Or lost his license?
Lost his License to Practice Law

You cannot find out if he has a criminal record as that is confidential.

I have searched and searched. If he had been suspended or disbarred the information should be on the site but I cannot find it.

I suggest you call the law society and simply ask if this lawyer has been suspended or disbarred.

Call this number:

Tel:(###) ###-####| Toll-free 1.***-***-****

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?