How does the free trial work? Or how do I try through 1 free…

Customer Question
How does the free...

How does the free trial work?

Lawyer's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

Or how do I try through 1 free question

Lawyer's Assistant: You have to pay for your first question. If you sign up for a membership, there is a free trial for questions after that.

How much for first question?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MB

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I want to know how much it is

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Canada Law
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a lawyer and am happy to help but I need to know if the site has explained the costs first.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I didn't finish typing... I went to ER 4 times and they sen tme hoem and I said I had double vision, etc. Long sotry short an MRI was done 5 months later proving I had mild to moderate brain damage on left, frontal, and right temporal lobes of my brain. Neurologist forgot to follow that up with me and I only found out 1.5 years later when I pulled medical records. Neuro -opthomologist found out that my double vision was from mid brain damage. I saw 13 (approx) doctors until one said I had a very serious injury that I shouldn't have woke up off the ice that day, and that I SHULD HAVE HAD SCANS. What I want to know is all those doc that sent me home (4 ER visits and 13 docs approx) with NO SCANS and we asked for an MRI. Can I not follow up and get negligence because it got worse and they never did the appropriate tests and had lot sof pain and suffering for years. Now I had strabismus surgery fo rthis injury and will get neck surgery. Is there a medical negligence or personal injury claim I can follow up with even with delays in limiatitions because I physicallyCOULD NOT DO SO PREVIOUSLY
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
is the $59 call on top of the extra costs from signing up?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
or can it just be a one time call?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
hello?
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor