I HAD A LAW SUIT IN TOR TILL LAST AUG MEDICAL MAL PRATICE…

I HAD A LAW...

I HAD A LAW SUIT IN TOR TILL LAST AUG MEDICAL MAL PRATICE SUIT AND I,M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OUT COME . WE WON THE LAW SUIT BUT THE LAWYER WONT TELL ME HOW MUCH WE RECEIVED I BLEIVED HE STOLE 1 MIL DOLLARS FROM ME AND HE WONT RETURN MY IMPORTANT PAPERS TO ME I PAID FOR THEM AND ALSO HE WONT RETURN THE MONEY I PAID INTO HIM BECAUSE WE DIDNT GO TO COURT WE DIDN'T USE THIS MONEY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO INTO A TRUST FUND FOR TINA . AND HE WONT TELL ME WHAT THE SETTLEMENT WAS SINCERLY

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

ONTARIO

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

JUST TRYED PHONING HIM FOR 6 MONTHS NOW

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

HE WONT ANSWER MY CALLES

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is this costing me 5 dollars a min
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
he has all the documents and wont give them back i payed hundreds of dollars he has about hun tousand dollars of my money and i think he stole 1 mil from my lawsuit it was supposed to be 2.5 mil i got 1 mil and i dont have one bit of proof he said if i say anything he will have them take it all back. its not my lawsuit its my daughters she was wrongly misdiagnosed of her heart and lung problems now i need thos papers to presue more convection's against the drs and schools and specials this child wont have time to live if i dont get thos docts
3/28/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

This does not cost $5 a minute but did the site tell you what it did cost?

Debra, Lawyer
no it didn.t
Nate Munk
Nate Munk, Lawyer
Phone call session started

Have a great day.