An American citizen, sex offender, landed immigrant in

Customer Question
An American citizen, sex...

An American citizen, sex offender, landed immigrant in Canada. Can this American citizen enter Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the immigrant taken? Have they filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Left Canada 30 years ago and lives in the United States

Lawyer's Assistant: Has the immigrant talked to a lawyer about this?

Still incarcarated

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does it matter if he is married to a canadian

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

When did he become a PR?

When was he charged and when was he convicted?