Does inflation impact my rental increase and how much are…

Customer Question
Does inflation impact my...

Does inflation impact my rental increase and how much are they allowed to charge

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Are you in the US? I am in Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

I am in a MHP, maintenance and upkeep of the park is very limited

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this a US lawyer? I am in Canada

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you may be in a difficult situation.

What province do you live in please?

Would you please cancel my request? I can find the answers I need on my own, did not realize this would cost a total of $58, I thought it was $5 which I didn't mind paying. But I can find my own answers rather than pay $58. Please cancel!!!
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL!!!
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL!!!!
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL111