Are there any firms in .C. that will bring an action against…

Customer Question
Are there any firms...

Are there any firms in B.C. that will bring an action against Work Safe.

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

British Columbia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

It is an old claim, but gradually they are taking away any benefits that were originally granted, and the original settlement was a fraction of what it should have been.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well the devil is in the details so to speak.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

When was the original decision made?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!