Apex Finance LLC Mag.CIF.Prrincipal Certified Financier is…

Customer Question
Apex Finance LLC...

Apex Finance LLC Mag.CIF.Prrincipal Certified Financier Hi is there any way to verify that this person is who they say they are because I had secured a loan huge loan but then all went side ways they asked for me to wire them 1500 dollars not them and not to the bank but to a separate individual and they spelled the bank wrong twice they said Well Fargo not wells Fargo and they didn't give her full name and I had to ask twice for pertinent info like the address of the bank the address of the individual I live in Canada I contacted the the insurance company and they just sai thanks for the buisness

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have given them my info for to secure the loan and they said it is 90 percent complete and they they wanted the 1500 to pay the agent but they for the name of the agent it was Brenda K. then an address mayfield so I thought it was Brenda K. Mayfield so thats what I put and they didn't receive the wire so I recalled it and when I was talking to the bank manager he pointed out a number of red flags like that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure how to go about confirming these things in your country I am fish for proper expected business ways for these things because and how to confirm it all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this. You are clearly a victim of a scam. When there is a loan at no time ever is the borrower asked to pay a fee. That is a huge red flag. Any fees come from the loan.

And never would you be asked to pay someone else a fee.

I hope you didn't pay them anything. I can assure you that you are not getting a loan but they are trying to steal from you.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

I recalled the wire

So if you didn't pay them you are one of the lucky few.

I suggest cutting all communications with them at once.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?