Do you deal with Saskatchewan wcb. No should I and do not…

Customer Question
Do you deal with...

Do you deal with Saskatchewan wcb

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Saskatchewan lawyer about this?

No should I and do not forget this about money

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have talked to the financial department to the "team" leader

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes this case started back in 1989 I was making 79000 can dollars per year back then it was an industrial accident the basket on a crane was dropped 70 feet with me and another man how died of his injures

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

But if this happened in 1989 why are you asking about it now?

I'm not interested in retaining a lawyer. I paid $64.00 and I'm not interested in monthly payments to you. Thought I may get a couple answers.

You aren't able to retain a lawyer through this site so I am not sure what you mean.

I don't know what you paid the site but I do know that you did not sign up for a membership.

Do you want to proceed and if you do then please explain why you are asking now about something that happened back in 1989.