I am a taxi driver and I own a cab, I have a problem that my…

Customer Question
I am a taxi...

I am a taxi driver and I own a cab, I have a problem that my taxi insurance company will not renew my insurance policy because of an accident made last year and and the responsibility was 100% on the guy who hit me but unfortunately there were few small accidents made before. I still have payments on my car and I cannot afford not to work on it because I have to pay my monthly bills from rents to other expenses.so pls advise

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Montreal here

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Still asking other companies but they tell me that they can't insure me before next year

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If I have to pay the lawyer any fees and ur location

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

I am not sure this is a legal question though. Do you want legal information?

And also, did the site explain the costs of using the site to you?

Ok

I don't know what you mean.

Do you know the costs and want to go ahead?

And what is your legal question? For example, I cannot tell you how to find insurance.