Canada Quebec. Not any

Customer Question
Yes Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada Quebec

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Not any

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Hello there, i bought about 500pcs of nail polish in china and the price i bought is 1,80$/bottle but my seller has put on my shipping invoice the price of 0,3$/bottle. So now the package is held in custom canada. Broker has contacted and i contacted seller, where seller has provided me false invoice to show to custom agent stating 0,3$/pcs. Agent don’t believe and wants me to provide again PayPal invoice to prove the goods cost. What should i do? I have paypal proof for real value of 1.80$/bottle so total around 900$ in real value. The false value is around 150$. What should i do in this case? Please help . What will be the consequences?
Hello Debra please help me out here :( it’s such a small duty and taxe now I’m scared something happens on my name.

They are not going to release the goods without the invoice. I don't see how you are going to get around it.

Perhaps you can ask them to simply send the product back to the seller but honestly I don't see how you can say you don't have an invoice as that makes no sense.

The main thing is you don't want to be charged and you don't want a record where you will be red flagged.

I don't have a more optimistic answer unfortunately.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

the taxe and duty for the real payment of 900$ is such a small amount which will be round 50$ only but my seller wants customers to be happy so she put a really low price on it. I don’t know what to do now. Should i send custom agent real invoice? Should i tell them to send back the goods ? Should i not answer to them ? Wht should i do please? I’m really scared

You should say the seller was incorrect and you are providing the invoice and have every intention of pay all duties fully.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?