I have applied for a pardon with 'Trusted Pardons' three…

Customer Question
I have applied for...

I have applied for a pardon with 'Trusted Pardons' three years ago and they are closed. There is no record of them ever applying for my pardon. I sent them a letter with the included 'Consumer rights pages' that were available online. The letter was returned just today. I have paid them 959.37$ that I would like to be reimbursed for. Thanks, ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have tried to call, email and sent a letter that was returned in my mailbox today.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have reapplied with Scotia Pardons because my heart is set on finally getting a pardon.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Have you reported this to the consumer protection branch?

How do you know they are closed?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!