I was served pappers regarding my divorce agreements wich i…

I was served pappers...

I was served pappers regarding my divorce agreements wich i did agree on and did not dispute only to find out that prior to a judge seeing the document it was change from what i was served with....is that not illegal?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I will be now to fight the changes made that i was unaware of...absolutely!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Canada alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what to do about it as in my eyes that is fraud

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you saying you were served a document but the one that your ex said you were served is not what you were served as after serving he made some changes to it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No my ex made changes to it after she had me served..
She wrote in it in pen and initialed it and it when to judge who granted it with out me knowing of the changes made...its not what i was served

Yes that is what I thought. That is totally unlawful. It if fraud and it is perjury since she filed a false affidavit of service.

You can apply to the court to have the order set aside on the basis that you were not served with the document and you can also seek to have her charged.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yeah i know all that,what i need to know is how i go about doing everything thing you mentioned as this was a unfair and injustice act!
Second thing is i can not afford a lawyer or qualify for legal aid so i need all the steps and those legally binding.
I feel violated and blind sided
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have untel the end of this month as wrote in the new order that was made to do anything about this so all the help i can get now is very valuable.
Please anything to guide me in the steps i need to take is at the upmost importance to me

It is not possible for me to teach you how to navigate the legal system online. But I do know where you can get some help for free. I suggest contacting them on Monday:

https://www.alberta.ca/family-court-assistance.aspx

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Thanks you for your insight on this matter,i have already been to the court house and got my information,problem is that it was a in court house employee who sighned as witness to my EX chages made...funny busness and also accomplice to fraudulent in letting such document's being forwarded to a judge without taking the proper legal steps..ie: having me served with said changes.

I really think your ex had to have lied. It's not possible a clerk would risk their career and even being charged.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yet still the clerk did not properly follow regular procedures and dated and stamped it and forwared it on to judge without my knowing of changes made...
I know what i can do or not do on my job and i am held legally irresponsible...no excuse

When you are in court make it clear to the judge exactly how this happened.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh i absolutely will be,the actions she has taken against me are not in the best interest of the children,her efforts in the actiins are meant to keeo me down well she shines and that does not benefit the children in any way what so ever

That is terrible. If the court sees that you will succeed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is and i now have to jeopardize my job inorder to act as my own lawyer,ive been good to my Ex as i still cared and held love for her as i have been still working to pay off the truck she drive well also paying her none court ordered child support and section u expenses...
Now i am not feeling any need to be so nice and run over through my kindness,the truck i will be looking at a legal way to have it repossessed back into my possession.
Any advise on how i go about doing that?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Section7 expenses

I cannot answer that question on this post. I am happy to answer on a new one but really you should deal with the children first and worry about that later on.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok fair enough...
Question regarding this situation i will stick with.
She has a child from previous relationship and is expecting me to pay support for that child aswell..she is now 17
Am i obligated to pay for that child?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
May not mattee as i think i will be applying for soul costody of my two or a 50/50 split,i have always been fair and would like to remain so

You have a subscription on the site don't you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know,i think i do,took my credit card so guessing so...hopfully i do not get a surpize in the billing of this cuz every dallor spent takes away from something else of importance
If you do then you can post multiple questions on the site without charge and I can get paid for them. So can you please rats this post now and start a new question on a new post?Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will do
Thanks.Please be sure to say this question is only for Debra so that I am the one to work with you.
Debra, Lawyer
Debra, Lawyer