What type of lawyer do i get for divisional court to deal…

Customer Question
What type of lawyer...

What type of lawyer do i get for divisional court to deal with a eviction to a tenant. roughly cost to tenant for this lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Toronto canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

3 years of neglect from landlord due to maintenance. city now has a comply to repair order against landlord

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Rent is up to date but we were advised by adjudicator to get a lawyer to appeal the aviction order

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

You would retain a lawyer that represents tenants. There are landlord-tenant lawyers so you would find one that only represents tenants.

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?