Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

What type of lawyer do i get for divisional court to deal

Customer Question

what type of lawyer do i get for divisional court to deal with a eviction to a tenant. roughly cost to tenant for this lawyer
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Toronto canada
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: 3 years of neglect from landlord due to maintenance. city now has a comply to repair order against landlord
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: rent is up to date but we were advised by adjudicator to get a lawyer to appeal the aviction order
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

You would retain a lawyer that represents tenants. There are landlord-tenant lawyers so you would find one that only represents tenants.

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 7 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?