Do I get a notice of eviction, or is it verbal, and how much…

Do I get a notice...
Do I get a notice of eviction, or is it verbal, and how much time do I have to leave. The money claim would be a small claims court action?
3/23/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

There is no need for a written notice of eviction unless your lease with the landlord provides for it.

The same holds true about the length of notice. If the lease doesn't require notice then you have to leave when your rent money is up.

Yes it would be Small Claims Court.

Debra, Lawyer
i pay 4/1, good until 4/30, can not be evicted for tresspassimg until.rent money runs out and if i pay rent 5/1, then good to 5/31, as long as they accept the rent i am protected?

That is correct if you end up in Court. If they change the locks the police may allow them though because you don't have a right to remain in their home.
Then you would also sue for the rent.