For immigration canada,I have 2 undeclared siblings on my…

For immigration canada,I have...

For immigration canada,I have 2 undeclared siblings on my papers....both siblings are here in canada...and my sister is planning to apply a visitor visa for my parents...Im worried that it might implicate my status as a pr

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Sorry Im referring to canadian immigration not U.S

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No...were still on the process

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not much.....

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation. I am not clear of the facts.

Is the sister that is apply for the visitor's visa a PR or an undeclared sibling?

My other 2 undeclared siblings are here in Canada and both are PR.And she(my undeclared sister) is planning to apply for my parents for visitors visa.Part of visitors requirments for my parents is financial assistance kind of thing and she wanted as to give our financial status to support my parents application.....For that matter I worried that for sure immigration would see that I did not declare my sister.Im afraid that I might loss my PR for not declaring them...

Did your sister gain PR status on her own after you became a PR?

Why didn't you declare her?

She came here first before me and yes she gain her PR status on her own.I did not declare her for theres only 5 spot on the paper so I just randomly pick my sibling and I was thinking she should be fine since shes already here in Canada.I was late for me to realize that i could use another sheet...It was purely a mistake of mine and no further hidden agenda....

I don't think this will harm you based on the facts. The truth is that declaring her would have even helped you so there was clearly no hidden agenda.

If you are asked that is what you would say and CIC would see that as she was already are PR you most assuredly had nothing to hide.

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Thank you...I’m just afraid that it will cause me a misinterpretation of information to CIC and they will hold against me...thank you

I don't think they will.

You didn't gain a thing through this error.

Debra, Lawyer
Thank you

You are very welcome.

Take good care.