There is a civil claim against me and another person but the…

There is a civil...

There is a civil claim against me and another person but the other person's whereabouts are unknown. Can I respond to the claim just for myself?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

BC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

3/23/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Yes and you must because if you don't they will note you in default and win.

So do your reply and protect yourself.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Debra, Lawyer
thanks.

You are very welcome.

Take good care.