I feel I was mistreated at work by my employer. some

Customer Question
Hi I feel...

Hi I feel I was mistreated at work by my employer. some situations at work ended in him yelling, swearing, embarrassing, and belittling me. in feb a situation lead to him suggesting a short term leave. He promised my position would be there when I was able to return and said he would pay my benefits for me till then also. My doctor placed me on stress leave caused from the work place. A week later I was told to never come on the property again or would face trespassing charges by the same person who made the promises and owns the company. He said this to me because of a drug situation that had arose during that week. he did not offer me any drug treatment or help. I would like to know where I should go from here.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No hr at our work and cant afford a lawyer at this time

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Yes I'm at will and on union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im looking for a fair dollar settlement and penalties to be applied to the employer I don't feel I can ever return there and now have such high anxiety everyday things have become a challange

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

There may be a typo. Did you mean to say "no" union?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!