Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it worth putting a claim for injuries due to an
Debra, Lawyer
is it worth putting a claim for injuries due to an altercation at work? It was between two employees. … read more
I am an employer, and have an employee who has been with us
Debra, Lawyer
I am an employer , and have an employee who has been with us 23 years what do I owe her if I dismiss her … read more
I worked for a company for 3 years the last year-and-a-half
Debra, Lawyer
I worked for a company for 3 years the last year-and-a-half of employment I was the victim of assault workplace injury with delayed medical attention (manipulated by management to not report my ingery… read more
I have been a RN for 15 years. I have been physically
Debra, Lawyer
I have been a RN for 15 years. I have been physically assaulted by a surgeon on two separate occasions and mentally abused for more than 5 years. I have reported this to management and the medical dir… read more
I need help in writing my claim for harassment in the
Eric. Y., Esq.
Eric. Y., Esq., Law/J.D.
Hi Pearl, my name is***** need help in writing my claim for sexual harassment in the workplace. Also other rights have been breached but I don't know what they fall under. The information is overwhelm… read more
I'm looking at filing for workplace harassment and I'm
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, I'm looking at filing for workplace sexual harassment and I'm wondering how long the time period can be between what happened and filing it, It happened over one year ago in Alberta … read more
This is a question on workplace harassment. Sorry I have
Debra, Lawyer
This is a question on workplace sexual harassment. … read more
A female acquaintance was called at home Thursday at 7 pm by
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi. A female acquaintance was called at home Thursday at 7 pm by a co-owner of her employer. He was angry that she had been asking about the result of an investigation about his alleged sexual harrass… read more
What are the laws when employee is accused of harassment and
Debra, Lawyer
What are the laws when employee is accused of sexual harassment and the employee claims they have a substance abuse issue … read more
My daughter was fired from her job in BC immediately after
Debra, Lawyer
My daughter was fired from her job in BC immediately after putting in a report of sexual harassment against 2 co-workers, the 2 co-workers each got a 3 day suspension, she got fired. this was physical… read more
After complaining of workplace harassment, both physical and
Debra, Lawyer
After complaining of workplace harassment, both physical and verbal, I was atold by the Disciplining Board to shake hands and forget about it, since then I have been severe penalties placed upon me, w… read more
My sister is involved in a workplace harassment investigation
Debra, Lawyer
My sister is involved in a workplace harassment investigation and she is under a collective agreement. She has filed a grievance and also a worksafe claim, the worksafe claim has passed its 90 days ma… read more
Hello! What does considered to be sexual harassment? My
Debra, Lawyer
Hello! What does considered to be sexual harassment? My boss was telling me how much he is in love with me and he was crying when I refused. He changed a lot from that time.. so I gave him false hope … read more
My best friend Judy has been harassed in a passive manner at
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
My best friend Judy has been harassed in a passive manner at work by another employee since May, 2012. The female who is harassing Judy has made indirect false statements about Judy on facebook and by… read more
Is observing a supervisor hugging and kissing a fellow employee
Debra, Lawyer
Is observing a supervisor hugging and kissing a fellow employee at work harassment if it offends me?… read more
I requested a copy of a customer complaint, which led to discipline,
Debra, Lawyer
I requested a copy of a customer complaint, which led to discipline, in July of 2011. Said letter had been promised to me by my employer, Coast Mountain Bus (Translink). After months of delay, on Nove… read more
My daughters boyfriend was injured in Vancouver while doing
Debra, Lawyer
My daughters boyfriend was injured in Vancouver while doing work for a tele-comm company. He fell 40' front a tower after a co-worker accidentally cut his safety line. After a month in hospital in a m… read more
I would like to sue my current employer for harrassment, sexual
Debra, Lawyer
I would like to sue my current employer for harrassment, sexual harrassment, and discrimination. Based on my situation examples below what are my chances? What is the $value of awards for such cases? … read more