I’ve been charged with importing opium and I’ve been given…

Customer Question
Hi. I’ve been charged with...
Hi. I’ve been charged with importing opium and I’ve been given until may 1 for a pre sentence report to be done by a probation officer. I’m trying to get as many letters of support from friends family my dr. I’m a recovering addict and I’m on a methedone program. I have severe sleep apnea and must sleep with a CPAP machine every night. Please help me write a letter.
Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/22/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I’m ok. But why the wait??
Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

What do you mean by help you write a letter? Are you seeking guidance on how / what to write for your own letter of remorse?