Have some issues providing financial proof... how much funds…

have some issues providing financial...
have some issues providing financial proof... how much funds would need to show for a 3 year degree program ? The acceptance letter sayings that total cost is $70.000.00 ( including tuition and boarding)...It’s 3 ( husband, child and myself)of us
3/21/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

You will have to prove that you have enough funds for $17,000 per year plus the one year's tuition.

So you don't have to look at what they say for boarding. Just take the tuition for the one year and add $17,000 and that's if for each year.

Please help, I don’t understand 100%.Ok, my tuition is $13500 per year for the 3 year program..

So you have to show $30,500 per year.

That is the total for you, your spouse and your child. It's $10,000 for you, $4000 for your spouse, $3000 for your child and your tuition.

Because on the application form for study permit it’s asking, how many funds available for my stay and I’m staying 3 Years....so what do I put?

You show proof for the first year. You don't have to prove all three years now.

I have to show $30,500 and also I have to put that amount on the study permit application as well?

Yes.

Show what the tuition is for one year and then show you will have at least $30,500 unless the school is providing a bursary or scholarship.

Forgive me but I don’t understand you first sentence..., this is what I’m understanding,Since my tuition is $13500 per year, I will have to show them $30500 ( inclusive tuition ).So on the application, I will put $30500.00 then I will get a bank letter stating I have that amount of money in my account ..correct?Or is the tuition in addition to the $30500. So it’s $30500 + $13500 = $44000.

It's $17,000 plus tuition so that total is $30,500.

$10,000 for you

$4000 for your spouse

$3000 for your child

$13,500 for tuition

$30,500 total per year

Debra, Lawyer