Can a police officer contact me via yellow pages and not…

Customer Question
Can a police officer...

Can a police officer contact me via yellow pages and not from the official police email address but phony email

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

This is not the answer to my question?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Ontario

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Canada Law
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 28 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you may be in a difficult situation.

Please set out the basic facts as it is not possible to answer in a meaningful way without knowing what is happening.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor