I have a crimal questions. Ontario. Im in court diversion. I…

Customer Question
I have a crimal...

I have a crimal questions

Lawyer's Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Im in court diversion

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Please provide me with the basic facts and then your specific question.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!