I had a single vehicle traffic accident. I can not remember…

Customer Question
I had a single...

I had a single vehicle traffic accident. I can not remember if i legally used the merge lane to turn right or went past this and turned illegally at the lights. Im not sure how to report this to police and insurance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Canada alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

It happened two days agao

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How much will it cost to make the repairs?

Are there any witnesses?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!